Our strength is our people! HDS, a leading supplier of promotional products and corporate apparel in the North-American marketplace, is currently seeking a Sales Partner to join our team. We offer a comprehensive, world-class suite of promotional merchandise, corporate apparel, and print services with the best quality and service you will find in the industry. In addition, our service includes graphic design, merchandising programs, embroidery, screen printing, warehousing, and fulfillment.
Our team members earn above average income working regular business hours and enjoy what they do.
- Generate revenue through lead generation, qualification, and closing sales
- Prospect & Cold Calling
- Target industries utilizing a specific product lines
- Apparel & Promotional Merchandise
- Awards & Incentives
- Print Materials & Services
- Qualify Accounts
- Initiate sales process by scheduling appointments; making initial presentation; understanding account requirements
- Create Quotes
- Close sales by building rapport with potential account; explaining product and service capabilities; overcoming objections
- Build and maintain relationships with newly created clients
- Increase job knowledge of the industry
- Other functions as needed
- Consistently achieve the HDS Minimum Standards
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
Presentation Skills, Internal Communications, Verbal Communication, Listening Skills, Problem Solving Skills, Time Management Skills, Organizational Skills, Competitive Nature, Closing Skills, Self Motivation, Coachable, Sales Planning, Prospecting Skills, Persistence, Meeting Sales Goals, High Emotional Intelligence, Team Player
SALES REP PROFILE
- Positive Attitude
- 100% Effort
- Competitive Nature
- Compassion / Diligence
- High Self-esteem
- Team Oriented
- Risk Taker (Calculated)
PROMOTIONAL AND/OR COPORATE APPAREL EXPERIENCE NECESSARY – We are looking for the right person who already has a base of clients that exceed $200K.
Commercial print experience is a plus but not necessary. Extensive training and ongoing training will be provided.
HDS offers all employees the following benefits.
Health Care Benefits – Current 3 different plans that fit you and your family’s individual needs
Safe Harbor 401K with a company match
Term Life Insurance – $10,000 policy
Paid Time Off (PTO) – 120 Hrs
Incentive Programs – Additional Cash for Gold + & Silver Vendor Purchases
Generous Sample Allowance
Cloud Based CRM – Manages Prospects, Clients, Marketing Campaigns, Opportunity Pipeline, Graphics, Proposals, Quotes, Orders, Invoices, and Reporting
Streamlined Work Flow Allowing the Sales Rep to focus on Client Relationship and New Business Development